- The clerk's office is your main source of all Borough information including:
- Code of Ordinances
- Council Information
- Voter registration forms
- Marriage License Information (Appointment required)
- Sewer Connection Permit
- Street Opening Permit
- Marriage certificates
- Animal licenses (renewed in January)
- Building permits
- Dumpster Permits
- OPRA Request Form
- Use of Borough Property Application
- Application for Non-Genealogical certification or certified copy of vital record
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Clerk - Denise Brouse
ANIMAL LICENSE INFORMATION
Licenses must be obtained annually in the month of January.
Fees: Spayed/Neutered $18.00
Late Fees: After January 31, the late fee is $20.00 in addition to the original cost.
A non-compliance fee of $50.00 shall be charged for each cat or dog found to be unlicensed.
Licensing Age: Cats and Dogs over 7 months
Animal cruelty information provided by the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH):
CLEAN COMMUNITIES GRANT APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in a Clean Communities Grant. One grant per month will be awarded. Your organization should complete at least 2 hours of service and one adult per every 5 children is required. Please complete the application below and return to Denise Brouse at Merchantville
Borough Hall in the Clerks Office. Application