MERCHANTVILLE COUNTS TOO
Census 2020. April 1st 2020. It's Easy. Es Facil. It's Safe. Es Seguro. It's Important. Es Importante. #MerchantvilleCountsToo #MerchantvilleTambienCuenta
• March 12-20: Initial invitations to respond online and by phone will be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service. Areas that are less likely to respond online will receive a paper questionnaire along with the invitation to respond online or over the phone.
• March 16-24: Reminder letters will be delivered.
• March 26-April 3: Reminder postcards will be delivered to households that have not responded.
• April 8-16: Reminder letters and paper questionnaires will be delivered to remaining households that have not responded.
• April 20-27: Final reminder postcards will be delivered to households that have not yet responded before census takers follow up in person.
• May 13-July 31: If a household does not respond to any of the invitations, a census taker will follow up in person.